What does an e-Log ELD do?
In its most basic form, e-Log ELDs track the movement of the vehicles and drivers’ duty statuses. As a result, they help carriers and truckers stay compliant with FMCSA’s ELD mandate.
What is the Mandate?
Ever since December 18, 2017, there has been a federal mandate requiring commercial vehicles to use an electronic logging device (ELD). Ever since April 1, carriers that do not comply can be put out-of-service with an impact to their CSA scores. You can prevent these problems with KeepTruckin, the number 1 rated ELD.
How KT’s ELD works?
Plug and Play solution
- ELD plugs into the truck’s diagnostic port with a cable provided by KT
- Driver connects to ELD with an iOS/Android device via Bluetooth or USB (Android only)
- Driver’s smart device sends information to Fleet Manager’s computer dashboard via internet
- Sends vehicle data to FM dashboard without internet connection
- All telematics data is sent directly to FM dashboard with cELD, but compliance data (logs, etc.) is sent through mobile phone/tablet, so driver is compliant at road-side without coverage
- 24/7 Support with 95% Satisfactory Rating
- Easy-to-use → 4.8 stars from 18,000+ reviews
- FMCSA Certified → Product built for compliance
- Used by 500,000+ drivers
- Backed by Google with a world-class engineering team/
- Affordable: as low as $20/month
- #1 rating on ELD Reviews website comparing all competitive vendors
- Clarity and peace of mind (office and clients)
- IFTA Fuel Tax Reporting
- Idle Time Tracking
- Driver Scorecards