What does an e-Log ELD do?
In its most basic form, e-Log ELDs track the movement of the vehicles and drivers’ duty statuses. As a result, they help carriers and truckers stay compliant with FMCSA’s ELD mandate.
What is the Mandate?
Ever since December 18, 2017, there has been a federal mandate requiring commercial vehicles to use an electronic logging device (ELD). Ever since April 1, carriers that do not comply can be put out-of-service with an impact to their CSA scores. You can prevent these problems with KeepTruckin, the number 1 rated ELD.
How KT’s ELD works?
Plug and Play solution
- ELD plugs into the truck’s diagnostic port with a cable provided by KT
- Driver connects to ELD with an iOS/Android device via Bluetooth or USB (Android only)
- Driver’s smart device sends information to Fleet Manager’s computer dashboard via internet
- Sends vehicle data to FM dashboard without internet connection
- All telematics data is sent directly to FM dashboard with cELD, but compliance data (logs, etc.) is sent through mobile phone/tablet, so driver is compliant at road-side without coverage
Manage Petro is partnered with KeepTruckin and we provide 3 options how you can order ELD for your truck